Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Our Summer So Far

This pretty much sums up our summer so far!  We are having a blast and enjoying every second of our time together!  Feeling great!  I have been doing yoga, running (more like walking with this heat) and started juicing twice a day.  I love it all!  When I'm not caring for the myself or the family, I am sleeping!  This is exhausting!  Here are some pics thank you for checking in on us!  Next up Michigan wedding, North Carolina, back to school and Disney!!  Oh and a job....let me know if anyone has found one for me!  One of those would be nice this Fall too:)





Brookfield Zoo
Cousin Paige and Justin watching the fireworks




Fireworks on the 4th of July at the Lake
First Hair cut



Park Time


Backyard Fun

Pool Time

More pool Time

More Park Time


Head Phones for the race
Boat Rides

Justin's 6th Birthday Party

6th Birthday
One exhausted but happy mommy

T-Ball
More T-Ball


ER Visit
Go Kyle Busch!




No comments:

Post a Comment