Thursday, October 4, 2012

Making Strides Walk and T-Shirts

Really quick update so I can leave for work!  If anyone is interested, my family and I are doing the Making Strides walk on Sunday.  I have attached the link if you are interested.  I know I put it out there last week, but wanted to share it again.  The event we are participating in is the Joliet Speedway location.  You can sign up before or the day of.  If you do plan to come, please let me know so we can meet up and walk together.  So far I think I have about 20 walkers!  YAY!! 

http://makingstrides.acsevents.org/site/PageServer?pagename=MSABC_FY13_findanevent

Also, Lisa has out done herself again and has designed another breast cancer support shirt.  For all of you that bought before, my family and I appreciate it so much and it is so fun to see people in their shirts.  Thank you for sharing.  Don and I have been managing just fine thanks to awesome insurance and have decided any funds received will be put in an account for now just in case something comes up, but when we are done with this nightmare, we will donate it to a good cause if we haven't needed to use it.  So the T-shirts to me are about the wonderful support system that I have. So here is the link for that as well.

http://www.promoplace.com/37589/stores/amber

Have a good day!  Blood work at noon and then chemo #7 tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment